Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello Everyone!
This is my first post on this blog! This "blogging" thing is very new to me so please bear with me. These are beginner photos but I am looking forward to learning more about photography throughout the semester. Along with that, I will learn how to enhance my photos (and other stuff like that.) These photos have not been edited (#nofilter for all of you instagram goons). ENJOY! I can't wait to post more thought-provoking photos in the future...but for now...

FIRST ASSIGNMENT: WHAT DEFINES ME
For our first assignment, we had to take photos of people, places, or things that defined us. 
#1: My fuel, and the bane of my existence...iced coffee. This keeps me going every day. I have an extremely busy schedule and I absolutely cannot function without my iced coffee. Pathetic, I know. If you look closely, the name that is written on the coffee is "twin." You might be confused now but you will know what I am talking about in the next picture...

#2: My twin sister, Brittany. She is my other half and my zygote buddy. She is a senior nursing major at The Catholic University of America. Britt is also my roommate in the new Monroe Street Market apartments (which you will see a sneak peak of in my next picture).

  #3: The apartment lobby of Monroe Street Market-Brookland Works. Living here is AWESOME! I was going to take a picture of my apartment itself but they just completed the lobby so...I just had to get a picture. Come visit!

#4: Molly, Catie, and Julia. I have met each of these lovely ladies during my academic career at The Catholic University of America. These girls keep me going! They are always constantly making me laugh and they serve to be great friends as well. 

#5: Sneakers (duh). One of my favorite hobbies is to run. I used to be on my high school's track and field team as a competitive sprinter (EONS ago). I have now found my solace in distance running and I am set to run my first 5k in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment